- Course Content / Exam(s)
- Contact Us
Certified Ethical Hacker version 8
Certified Ethical Hacker Training from Koenig introduces the latest version CEH v8 to keep up with the changing times. Authorized by EC-Council and using its official curriculum for training, Koenig provides the best environment and infrastructure set-up to get you certified in ethical hacking.
EC-Council’s CEH credential validates an IT security professional as a Penetration Tester or Ethical Hacker. Getting trained for CEH reinforces the capabilities of an individual to safeguard enterprise networks against the innumerable vulnerabilities and threats of a network as well as thwart all attempts of illegal hacking by intruders.
CEH course is gaining popularity owing to an urgent need to secure information and networks from hackers. Loss of crucial business data has cost millions of dollars to enterprises worldwide. Therefore, in order to make networks safe, security professionals must be able to understand how unethical hackers cause security breaches by entering into a network.
How CEH v8 Helps:
- A CEH ethically penetrates into network systems using various tools to test the strength of a network.
- CEH v8 course shows participants how to test, scan, hack and secure networks and systems.
- Get in-depth theoretical knowledge and rich practical experience in hacking test networks.
- Learn perimeter defenses to scan and attack own networks.
- Learn various techniques such as Intrusion Detection, Social Engineering, Policy Creation, Buffer Overflows, DDoS Attacks, Virus creation etc.
- CEH v8 is approved by DoD (Department of Defense) under 'Directive 8570' to include CND (Computer Network Defense) category.
- Get acquainted with new counter-measures and attacking methods for hacking different mobile platforms such as iOS, Android Blackberry, Windows Phone, with a new Module 16 for securing mobile infrastructures.
- CEH release 8 has a cloud based lab environment - iLabs, which is a platform for Windows 8, Windows 7, BackTrack and Server 2012.
- CEH v8 is an industry accepted certification recognized by CNSS, NSA and ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 standard.
So add this CEH certification to your list of accomplishments and climb up the corporate ladder as a highly proficient security expert.
|Schedule for Certified Ethical Hacker version 8|
|CEH v8||CEH v8 (ANSI Accredited)||312-50 ANSI||-||6||4||3|
|Extra Days for CEH V8 Exam (if required)||3||2||1|
- One year of experience managing Windows/Unix/Linux systems or equivalent knowledge and skills Good Understanding of TCP/IP.
- Software Professionals with basic knowledge of networking services can also attend CEH certification boot camp.
ADS Solutions Ltd
13/8 Becham Road,Dansoman-Sahara, Accra
+233 (0) 302 337 028
+233 (0) 243 589 223
firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing Address
PMB CT-10144, Accra, Ghana LIBERIA
ADS Solutions Ltd
508-C-17, Centinnial Area Ashmun Street, Monrovia Montserrado County
10, Liberia, 1000
+231 (0) 770 434 769